LandCap takes an opportunity-centric approach to sourcing acquisitions and investments within the real estate and housing sector. We seek investment opportunities in the housing sector that have been historically under served by institutional and private capital. We are currently pursuing investments in:
- Land entitlement and re-entitlement
- Infill, adaptive reuse and mixed-use projects, and
- Joint Venture land development and build-out opportunities with established “best in class” multi-family companies.
LandCap executes these transactions as outright acquisitions, joint ventures, lot/land banking structures, or through debt investment structures.
The key objectives of our investment strategy are:
- To build long-term value that provides an attractive risk-adjusted return to our investors
- Build durable current cash flow and income for our investors
- Maintain lasting relationships with our housing industry customers, partners, and colleagues
- Enhance the experience of future residents and communities by planning live, work, play developments
- Maintain a high level of sustainability in our communities, and
- Manage individual assets and business plans, emphasizing flawless execution and timely exit strategies.