Founded in 2010, LandCap started as a real estate investment firm focused on distressed land & redevelopment mixed use assets. Since its founding the firm has made 19 acquisitions to date & has successfully exited multiple projects providing significant investor returns through a proactive value-add approach including entitlement, re-entitlement & development. Today, LandCap continues to invest along its opportunistic focus & has expanded into investing & managing income properties including: In-fill residential, mixed-use, commercial & retail.
PROACTIVE VALUE-CREATION: LandCap believes that at this stage in the real estate cycle it is mandatory that a manager create value rather than rely on market growth. LandCap has a dedicated investment and shareholder value creation strategy focusing on real estate fundamentals and a diverse set of value-add opportunities. Through investing across our three verticals we provide a unique combination of stable cash flow, downside protection, and potential for capital appreciation.
Chair of Investment Committee
Over 40 years of experience in the real estate industry as an entrepreneur, corporate lender, mortgage banker, private equity and private investor.
* Senior Managing Director of KeyBank Private Equity Group, investing over $400 million of equity and mezzanine capital with a total project value of $3 billion.
* Founded Centre Trust Advisors / CTA Capital Partners, primarily focused on housing sector investments.
* Founder of two mortgage banking firms. C Level management experience.
Member of Investment Committee
Over 35 years of experience in real estate as an investor, developer, and builder.
* Founded Jeffrey Homes, which entitled, developed and built nearly 1,000 housing units.
* As COO & CFO, Jeff grew the company to over $50 million in annual revenues with projects ranging from commercial office, senior community centers, and numerous housing types ranging from single customs to large residential subdivisions.
Local market assessment & presence
Competitive property analysis
Reputation for closing
Strong industry relationships
Extensive 3rd party evaluation
Creation of business plan
Deal & financial structure
California has become one of the most expensive cost of living states in the nation and the economic and political environment has been driving both businesses and families out to the surrounding states.
We believe there is a significant opportunity to provide affordable housing options in California as well as take advantage of the population and job inflows experienced by the surrounding states.
Please contact LandCap for more information about its investment strategy and current investment platforms.
Orange County CA
27132B Paseo Espada, Suite 1226
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
CALIFORNIA REGIONAL OFFICE
5055 Avenida Encinas, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
NEVADA REGIONAL OFFICE
Reno / Sparks NV
325 Harbour Cove, Suite 219
Sparks, NV 89434